Thursday, January 3, 2008

3 KIDS!

Whoever said that being a mom is like having 2 full time jobs... I wonder what they thought about having 3 kids! Is that 6 full time jobs?

*yawn*

It's about 11:30 P.M. and I'm finally having some time alone doing nothing after folding laundry. I should make myself another cup of "Almond Sunset" tea - I love it! The kids and I have started a new bedtime routine... a cuppa tea before bed. They seem to really enjoy being able to have some "adult" beverages... *makes mental note - get sleepy time tea!* It's nice to sit around the octagonal table and talk about our day.

I am going to try to share what it's like to be a hard of hearing mom through out my blogs. Some people have asked me what it's like.
"Is it easy?" Heck no.
"How much do you hear?" I don't know - go ask my audiologist.



No comments: