Friday, April 4, 2008

WOW! It's been awhile!

I can't believe it's been nearly 2 months since I've blogged. I've been busy doing so many different things. It's been a hard month for me. As each year goes by, it hits me harder that Dave's death really did happen. I hate the month of March.

I am looking forward to playing soccer again. I got invited to be on a coed soccer team!! I'm so excited! The games are on Sunday. I think we'll practice on Saturday. I'm hoping that David will watch the kids on Sunday. I am really really really excited about that!!! I can't wait for my long hair to fly in the wind as I run after a piece of leather hand sewn shaped into a ball filled with air, and aim that into a net, aaaahhhh pure heaven.

The grass stains on my knees... the only difference now... it will be me standing over the washer scrubbing those stains out, not my mother.

Isn't it nice to be given a chance to do something that you've loved so passionately growing up? There have been nights when I went to bed with my soccer ball... that got torn to shreds by my brother's dog, Zayd. Stupid mutt.

{sigh} I feel alive again...

No comments: