Monday, May 5, 2008

God knows.

God knows exactly what you need!

I was very depressed and discouraged with all that I had been going through. It was so overwhelming. I also had 3 children that looked up to me... Ugh! I couldn't go on. My kids were at a friend's house... I thought... well... I'm gonna get my drugs from the pharmacy and maybe pop a couple of them to lure me to a deep sleep.

I just wanted to sleep and ignore everything going on.

I got my drugs.

I bumped into someone.

It was God speaking to me through her.

I never felt so edified and so encouraged - she spoke truth and words of encouragement. She strongly encouraged me to depend on Him to get me through. Not to look to others to get me through. Not to depend on them... but to depend on God.

What's amazing... she's been through what I am going through... hopefully minus the toothache. She probably went through worse than I have gone through. However... God used her in such a mighty way...

while talking with her... I saw another lady that God also used to encourage me! It was incredible to see that God was showing me that He is watching out for me. He got my back! He sent two ladies to prove it to me because they both said something that He has been sharing with me.

That's so awesome. I love it when God moves. I am in awe of my God.

Tell me... what has He done for you that makes you stand in awe of Him?

No comments: