Thursday, May 8, 2008

I love my kids!

I am blessed! Even though everything around me is falling apart... I have Jesus. I have my 3 beautiful kids! I am one heck of a blessed woman that is clinging to my precious Savior, Lover of my soul. He is so wonderful to me. No words could express my love for my Jesus. Though all the things around me... yikes... is crumbling down... I will rise up and say that I will bless the name of the Lord!! Every blessing He pours out... oh how I will turn that back to praise!

My eyes are lifted up to Him and seeing Him so highly exalted - whom shall I fear? He is my provider! He will carry me through this. Ironically, I told David, that I know that God will carry us through this, not knowing that it meant the separation, the ending of an engagement. But God is literally carrying me through this.

I think I have the best kids! No offense.

Sure... they drive me crazy...

I love how Elijah jumps into my arms when he comes home from school and he loves to snuggle with me... cheek to cheek. My heart explodes into all these little fuzz balls circulating my system with the blood.

We wrestled on the floor and laughed. I love the sound of his laughter. What if I never got that cochlear implant?

I love how Nathan is so tender for the Lord. He wrote an awesome "story" on powerpoint. He didn't want to do spelling... he rather write!! (SOMETHING I NEVER THOUGHT I'D HEAR COME OUT OF HIS MOUTH!!!)

It was awesome! I'll have to post it here if I can learn how to.

Ellie is such an artist. She really loves drawing and writes me these little notes about her love for me. :)

So... I have three kids speaking to me out of three love languages...
  1. touch
  2. acts of service
  3. words of affirmation

I got awesome kids!

1 comment:

BETHANY said...

Good kids are usually an outcome of good parenting. So, good job!!