Sunday, May 25, 2008

THIS annoys ME!

When I am out and about... people stare at my ears.

So... I have two things hanging off my ears... one is not THAT noticeable... the newer one... IS VERY noticeable... but can people just get a "duh" moment and realize that it's just something to do with hearing?? What's the point of looking at me...??? What are they going to gain from that??? UGH.

ANOTHER thing... DON'T SIGN TO ME. PERIOD.

I was at Kroger's... checking out... and they ran up my raspberries for $4.99 instead of 2 for $5. So... I asked them to correct that... well she showed off her sign of 'O' and 'K'... should I clap for her?? I mean, I don't care that you know your ABC's in sign language...

I definitely don't go up to Hispanics and start rattling off in Spanish to them because I noticed their color or mannerism.


1 comment:

BETHANY said...

So, Joy, tell me how you *really* feel about it. :)